Monday, February 9, 2009

So this is it!

Where you can find me on the web. I will be posting daily musings and random stuff i find compelling. I suppose this is my small way of remaining reflective and responsive to our evolving culture. As I reach out, I also ground myself in my intention to celebrate continually the ethical and animating exchange of ideas and spirit through this medium, a place holder so to speak for ideas such as sustainability, right action, imagination and wit. My enduring fascination with the natural world and the embodied experience has led me to live a life from the inside out, from the ground up, and to seek out like minds and build community wherever I can. Interestingly, the word community comes from the latin communis, meaning "common, public, and shared by all or many." And that echoes my intent perfectly for my cyber home, a crossroads or intersection of many worlds... So I invite you take your shoes off, relax and allow a deep breath to just fall into your body. If you enjoy reading a post, leave a comment, share it with a friend or drop me a line and let me know where I can find you...perhaps you have a question we can explore together. Anyhoo ~ welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment